Hello everybody. Today’s post is going to be about July and August Favorites. I completely forgot to do my months favorites in July so I’m going to mix it all in one post. Hope it’s not that big.
Let’s start with movies. During this two months I’ve watched:
- Me Before You
- One Day
- Love, Rosie
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- P.S I love You
- 5 to 7
- Barbershop: the next cut
- Love and other drugs
I know, probably is too much, but I’m addicted to romances since last year. I have too watch at least 3 every month. So between all of that films my favorites were Me Before You, One Day, Love,Rosie and 5 to 7. I loved the other ones but I can talk about all of them so… Truly I’ve cried while I was watching them. *Of course I didn’t cried on Barbershop*
I really don’t know how to explains the films without being spoiler, but it’s a mix of emotions. In every of them exist a men and woman who fall in love with each other and some get happy and some don’t. You have to watch them. And you already after watch them, come and talk to me. I’ll leave my twitter right here: @pedro_terrantes
By the way, the end of One Day is a little bit shock and the whole 5 to 7 too. * I think there aren’t many relationships like the one in 5 to 7.
About series… Well Orange is the new black is the thing. I started to watch it an year ago. I finished this month and I loved it. I’m shocked, I’m dying inside, I’ve lost myself in the middle of the ocean with everything that happened during this last season. Damn it was lit. The next one is The Fosters. Literally nobody will ever know how many tears I’ve laid. I always cry, in every episode and I don’t know why. But they were my fav series and movies of Julaugus. And please watch them all
Now let’s get to my youtube, YouNowers and bloggers fellas. I’ve been living for them during this Summer Holidays. Zoella aka Zoe Sugg stills my number one but now …
- Marc Ferris ( https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBifflovesyou )
- Sean Elliot ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDkgRyGyoji5ZDugyt02Y-A )
- Pointless Blog aka Alfie Deyes ( https://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlog )
- Joe Sugg ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ThatcherJoe )
- MyLiveAsEva ( https://www.youtube.com/user/mylifeaseva )
- Teala ( https://www.youtube.com/user/Tealaxx2 )
- Meredith Foster ( https://www.youtube.com/user/StilaBabe09 )
- Poppy Deyes *and you literally have to check her blog cause it’s life* ( http://www.poppydeyes.com )
- Joel and Monica ( https://www.younow.com/JoelAndMonica )
- Jessica Jackson ( https://www.youtube.com/user/jayliz92ily )
- Psycho Soprano ( https://www.youtube.com/user/PsychoSoprano )
I’ve been reading too some posts of Ramona Crisstea ( https://ramonacrisstea.com/ ) and Laura Kate Beauty ( https://laurakatebeauty.wordpress.com/ ). They are simply amazing.
All of that youtubers and Poppy have been part of my live for a while ago, but I just realized now how much they mean to me and how happy they make me feel. You really should watch some of their videos.
About food, make up, books and apps there aren’t a lot. I’ve been using a new concealer from Kiko Milano which is very good and soft and smells good. I have discovered a new app too called AmpMe where you can share music with your friends and listen to them all at the same time in different phones and the best part about is that you can listen to music on youtube even if you aren’t at the app or your phone is locked
I think it’s all for the today. See you on my next post guys. Love you all
*our blog has a new design. I hope you all like it*